Social Media Management
Over the past 4 years, I have built and managed my blog and social media as well as working several brands ranging in size. I have a huge passion for working with small independent businesses, to help them grow and realise their potential. I have extensive knowledge of WordPress and a general knowledge of blogger, as well as Facebook, Twitter Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, StumbleUpon, YouTube. I’m comfortable using and teaching others how to use social media tools such as Buffer, Tweetdeck, Facebook and Twitter Ads as well as Analytics tools for Facebook, Twitter, and Google. Finally, I’m more than having to create images using graphics programs such as Photoshop and Canva.
As well as managing your accounts, I can offer; a detailed social media strategy breakdown, logo/ branding, and re-branding strategies and designs, social media calendar and more. I offer a FREE website/ blog and social media analysis report for all who get in contact with me. This will give you a good idea of the thing’s I believe you could to improve your site and social media.
Charged per hour. Please get in touch for my examples of my work and my rates.
Website/ Blogging Consultancy
Contact me today and receive a FREE website/ blog and social media analysis report for all who contact me. I love nothing more than to aspiring young blogger, business owners, and entrepreneurs. It’s my goal in life help you grown and meet your own goals. So many businesses don’t realise how much their business can benefit from blogs and likewise, many bloggers don’t realise the things they are capable of. For this reason, I’ve created a consultancy package which includes:
- A FREE website/ blog and social media analysis report, maybe small businesses or beginner bloggers don’t necessarily know what they need or how to further improve their current situation. By looking at your current site and social media we can get an idea of your current brand, which leads us the next part.
- Branding/ Rebranding – After we have decided to continue working together, we can begin to discuss YOU and your GOALS for your business or blog, we’ll look at your branding, your colour scheme’s, site images, logo and find out what you wish to improve on. If possible I like to do this in person of a cuppa.
- Plan of Attack – Once we’ve discussed your new goals, we’ll adjust your analysis report and create a creative plan full of ideas on how to improve your blog/ site.
- Help Getting Started – I can help you get your blog/ site up and running be it either a free WordPress/blogger site or with your own hosting and domain.
- A guide to using SEO, Google Analytics and YOAST (for paid WordPress only)
- A walkthrough of how to advertise your site on social media & how to get the most out of it
- Building a Media Kit using Canva and advice on contacting brands
I will keep in contact throughout the whole process to see how you are getting on as well as provide remote access for anything you get stuck with. Please get in touch to discuss this package and fees. This is just a basic package and can be tailored to fit your needs.
Consultancy Services vary depending on your requirements, I’ll send you out a report for FREE, any additional help from there on will start at £11 an hour.
- Creating images and designs on Canva
- Scheduling social media posts
- Social media management
- Creative comments for campaigns and projects
- Writing blog content, social media captions, product descriptions and/or website content
I’m currently offering a set fee of £150 for 14 hours of virtual assistant services.
“Nicole offers a variety of services to help those interested in making their blog better. These include social media management, SEO, and blog and website design and development, and anything in between. Nicole personally helped me with improving my photo selection and graphic design in order to make my blog more eye-catching. We did this using Skype and even though we were five hours apart in time zones, Nicole always made herself available to me and provided me with quick service. I was very impressed with her and would definitely seek out her services!”
“Mrs. Jeeby (Nicole) Reviewed my website and asked me several questions on what I was looking for. With that, she was able to make several recommendations on services I could use for my website. Very happy with her help.”
“My session with Nicole was so valuable. She shares her knowledge in such an easy to understand manner and was able to answer some key questions I’ve had about SEO and social media scheduling. She is humble, with so much wisdom to share from her background and I couldn’t recommend her enough! Her willingness to help others understand and succeed is such a gift. I can’t wait to see the fruit of my efforts in the coming weeks and months! Thank you, Nicole!”