I became a whole new person yesterday, and I never want to forget how or why I needed that change as much as I did. I never want to forget the forget the pain I went through to get mew to where I am today. So I’m re-booting the blog. Giving it, much like my life a whole new, realigned purpose. I’m starting as only seems right, with things I’m grateful for. All to often we forget where we’ve come from, the pain we’ve endured, the obstacles we’ve overcome and NEVER given ourselves enough credit for the strength it took to do so.
5 Things I’m Grateful For Sept’17
1. I’m thankful for my incredible partner, whom for the most part (I’m sorry to say) I forget about the incredible getting on 12 years that we’ve shared. I can only apologise that I don’t thank you enough for everything you’ve endured because of me and my choices. That I havn’t always been as thankful for your role in my life as I should have and that i forgot just how lucky I am to have had you by my side all these years. I forget far to often just how lucky I am to have found a partner that has loved my so fully and supported as wholeheartedly as you have.
2. I’m thankful for my chronic pain. I thankful to have something I’m life to constantly reminded me just how short my life of this planet is. As hard as you have pushed me, i can honestly say that I am thankful for the way you brought my entire life to a standstill. Without you I would have been forever miserable, working a 40 hr/ week jobs I’d end up hating but having no other choice but to do because “the bills need paying”. Without you I would have died sad and lonely and filled to brim with regret.
3. I’m thankful, as every mummy is, for my son. My dear boy, you brought more meaning to my life than I could have ever imagined. If not for you and your unconditional love I would never had made the changes to better myself as a human being that I am making today. Because of you, and my burning need to be the best mum I possible can. That you understand how to deal with your emotions, you know tears of the true acknowledgement of strength and that the term “man up” will never be a phrase in our family dictionary.
“Now more than ever I know you have a plan for me and I am 100% yours”
4. I’m thankful to my mum, who’s pain you shared with me growing up made me one of the strongest people I know. Who’s clumsy way of fighting through life has meant I know how to live mine with 100% drive and purpose. You were never the perfect mum, as il never be for my son but you did your best and for that I am grateful. Never did you allow the world to confine your girls to a box, never did you give up fighting when I know you had no fight left in you. Please never feel like you failed us, because if not for you I wouldn’t be as successful as I am today. Be proud of you mumma, you fucking rocked being a mum.
5. I’m thankful for the path the universe has planned out for me. I don’t know what journey you are going to take on. I don’t know what pain you will inflict on me next but I do no. That I will survive it. I’m grateful for the lessons you have taught me, the people you have put on my path and the future you have ready waiting for me because I trust you. Now more than ever I know you have a plan for me and I am 100% yours.
I wanted to put this on the blog so that the internet can suck it up into it’s web forever, so that I may never forget the lessons I’ve learnt. That on a bad day I can remember that from pain only goodness comes, only new lessons are learnt and that after learning what ever lessons I’m supposed to learn I will be rewarded.